Blog Experience

 After researching different blogs and tutorials on How to create my Blog.com I discovered they have the same layout as for “About Me” and added links were located on the sidebar same under tab. The Blogs I reviewed and tutorials I researched over are Theblogstart.com which included a tutorial on helping set up blog page. Wix.com showed easy setup for blog step by step tutorials. The templates to create my blog were simple with already made templates editing tools. Giving me the option to change the colors, the background image, even adding sounds. Giving me the option of adding my own image was something I did not expect. Elementor.com wireframing from start to finish is what the site displayed it to be seemed like it would be something that would be simple to understand. I went ahead with the free subscription then it directed me to enter a domain to see if the domain was linked with WordPress which I did not have. So, to continue to create the wireframe design template I could purchase a monthly subscription. The cheapest option would be $49 for pro package. I would give the app an overall star rating of 1-star. As for figma.com, it was a bit different than the others, it looked as if it was more technical and required a good knowledge of information about in order to use the site. It allowed you to adjust the size and degrees of each text box. You could edit the header/footer and the other layout options. This site was more for advanced users that created blogs before was not helpful such as tutorials or step by step

Comments